Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Anniversary, LFF!

One year ago today, I wrote my first post:
“Sensing that many other readers are pressed for time, or may not be intensely interested in my shared journal [I found that to be true], I decided to blog with ‘language fast food’.”  And what an adventure it has been!
My second-year focus will be on (language of) personal history & family history from an LDS perspective.  I will include some related basic beliefs of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and make it a fast read.  Some posts will clean up leftover ideas from the first year (maybe improved with age, like fine wine and cheese), including occasional side orders of global economics, current events, English language exploration, etc.
And as I expressed a year ago, "Thank you for your interest.
Wishing you success and happiness,
and a little healthy fast food."
Happy first anniversary, Language Fast Food!