Sunday, December 27, 2015

New Week's Resolutions

Today is a new beginning – the start of a new week.  This Sabbath morning it occurred to me that I need some new week’s resolutions.  After some deep thought, here are a few I can confidently make public:

"Do a good turn daily."
Edit, and love working.
Enjoy healthy food five times a day.
Move like exercise twice; walk or longboard to the mailbox.
Recycle junk mail; remember it funds our reliable postal service.
Read a verse or recall a story from the scriptures every day;
(“Scripture Power!”)
Watch a sunrise and a sunset; share with my sweetheart.
Talk to a neighbor, and listen to someone in need.
Drive safely without texting or expressing anger.
Make a New Year’s resolution for 2016.
Enjoy family, and be happy; party!

If I fail to keep my new week’s resolutions, there’s always next week – another new beginning.

I like cake, too; (fast food for energy.)

Our frontier sunrise at GSLSP boardwalk

Park it while texting or being upset.


Toy piano from St. Augustine FL, Musical Instrument Museum in Phoenix AZ