Sunday, March 12, 2017

Gratitude Noted

Some of my favorite Notepad (txt) files are of gratitude – helpful reminders of how my life has been blessed.  For example (simply dated by the F5 key):

3:45 PM 1/1/2009 Thurs. cc252; Happy New Year!
I expressed gratitude for Kay's handling all the details of two beautiful weddings in 2008. 
And said I was also thankful for good music which uplifts, teaches, and inspires me. 
My daily gratitude is to my Father in Heaven.

4:53 PM 1/6/2013 Sunday  …  Thankful always for family, and hope they've been touched by the Spirit this Christmas, with love.
  
11:15 AM 9/13/2016  I finished reading the Book of Mormon on Kindle again.  I'm grateful for that true work of scripture.  [I have been blessed since my youth to know that it is the word of God and another witness of Jesus Christ.]

Tonight as I write this “fast” post, I am especially thankful for my Darling Kay, an amazing daughter of God.






Our young Cannon Family on Antelope Island, 
"largest of 10 islands located within the Great Salt Lake, Utah"