Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Tuesday: Birthday Month

To celebrate Kay’s birthday month, our family is planning to get together for fun someday soon.  We have more definite plans for her birthday, which is coming up next year.  I have some ideas for activities that Saturday which will make her smile even more.

One thing I would enjoy is sharing memories of friends and family who visited us in Michigan, our 2018 Utah homes, the October funeral, and the teachers’ get-together.  We were strengthened by love, which will never be forgotten.

A favorite book taught by Mrs. Cannon at NHS, Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom, page 135, reminds me of her:
“I came to love the way Morrie lit up when I entered the room. He did this for many people, I know, but it was his special talent to make each visitor feel that the smile was unique.”

Temple time and family history will honor Grandma.  A daughter reading her mom’s “Yellow” poem would warm the winter day.

Memories of Tuesdays at the Roseville Ward and in Kay’s “dream cottage” ... and so much more to be recalled for her seventeenth birthday celebration.
We love you!