Sunday, September 19, 2021

Prayer and Desire

After considering the principle of prayer for this post, I reviewed my shared-journal entry of September 20, 2018.  I believe it was not coincidental that I found the following, posted two weeks before my wife passed:

Early Thursday morning [9/20/2018], Kay said the sweetest prayer for a senior missionary serving in Michigan, whose husband, Elder Estep, passed away from a heart attack Wednesday night.  We have fond memories of working with them.  Tears of love!!”

Undoubtedly that prayer was an expression of her soul’s sincere desire, which was heard by our loving Heavenly Father.  Three years ago, and still inspiring me to keep the faith.  I have a feeling our Angel Kay is comforting Sister Estep and their family on this special Sabbath Day.