Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Musical Journaling

The activity scheduled for us seniors this afternoon is to inspire an attitude of gratitude.  We are writing in a journal while listening to meditation music that could put us to sleep.  The easy part for me is writing thankfully.  The hard part is staying awake during my siesta time.

I am thankful for faith, family, friends, and this peaceful community.  For example, yesterday’s bus tour of historic Ogden went well for fun.  My wife Kay & I are blessed with self-reliant, loving children.  We enjoy forever friendships gained throughout our 51 years of marriage.  Kay & I share a love for good music, especially classical works we studied together at the University of Utah before our engagement.

We are grateful, wishing you and yours a happy, musical Thanksgiving ... with love.