Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Words Cannot Describe

I'm wondering ... how can I describe this great state of Michigan, given my feeble vocabulary and little phone keyboard I have to write with?  (Sorry -- the old laptop quit just before leaving home.)  Sure, a picture I add later may be worth a thousand, but even this cool camera cannot do it justice.

Green everywhere, generously rainy.  Some days with perfect weather -- couldn't be better!  Flat terrain, missing mountains.  Touching four of the five Great Lakes.  Clear view of Canada across the river from Detroit.  Nice people ... courteous, kind, cheerful.  Plenty of diversity and universities.  An abundance of wonderful churches.  I hear most folks also have some interest in sports.

The missionaries serving the people of Michigan are extraordinary.  Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are seeing lives change with love and daily miracles.

Life is good where Sister Cannon and I call home now.  Be happy, and keep in touch!  With love.