Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Pathways Forward

Our Governor Gary Herbert introduced “version 2.0 of Utah Leads Together” on Friday 4/17/2020.  As I watched an archived video of the press conference on ksl.com, the repeated phrase, “pathway forward”, impressed me as significant.  So, we are going through a phase ... while looking forward to the next phase ... down the road of recovery.

Has each of us established our personal pathway forward through life beyond the pandemic?  Is the family on the right pathway, leading together?  Hopefully we keep an eye on God’s “comprehensive plan and guidelines”.  I trust we are enjoying and appreciating the beautiful “scenery” along the way of truth and righteousness.

I am grateful to Heavenly Father for all that brings us true joy in life.  I find comfort in knowing my forever companion Kay is helping others find the pathway to eternal life ... going forward, with love.

Michigan, 13 January 2018

Great Salt Lake Shorelands Preserve
(formerly Layton Wetlands Preserve)