Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Tenth Anniversary Pics

Tuesday, special for me every week since 2018, today is a timely celebration of a tenth anniversary.  This obscure “LFF” blog began October 20, 2010.  “Words” introduced my “shared journal” as "language fast food" to be an unending series of short posts focused on the English language, my personal views, and family history.


I am grateful for the few who have discovered my random notes, and I appreciate all the comments and encouragement.  Special thanks to my eternal sweetheart, Kay Hinckley Cannon, who continues to inspire me to write ... with love.  

Many of my favorite posts have pictures which sample (“get a representative experience of”) my OC photography, not always relating to the topic at hand.  So, I share these pics as fast food for thought.





my mother Janath and 3 older generations