Thursday, December 10, 2020

Report in a nutshell

Wonderful week in December ... so far.

Meeting with dear friends who do most of the talking, thus saving my poor voice.  Church at stake center, Sunday School in social room via Zoom on TV, and Music & the Spoken Word.

Train trip to Woods Cross to receive a wonderful basket of “comfort food” from my wife Kay’s siblings, reminding me of their eternal love for us.

Neighbor’s new furniture delivered by Amazon to the sidewalk, quickly moved by hired hands (after my little box-cutting prep) to her new apartment on Tuesday, my typical time off.

Leftovers for this slowest guy, who cleans up after linger longer on Monday.  Great Harvest bread at home, three pancakes at Denny’s yesterday, and canned food to the apartments’ charity box.

Serendipitous shopping for Christmas, reducing my last-minute rush on the 24th.  Slowing down to go in the mall for a delightful surprise, thanks to Hostlers Model Railroad Club.  I was lovin’ it yesterday!

If I reduced these five to one nutshell, I would make “a long story short”.  Nevertheless, I wish you patience, joy, and Light!