Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Tuesday with Kay

Two weeks have passed since we moved into Kay's "dream cottage".  That Tuesday was a miracle!  After moving frequently to suit Kay’s needs, we were blessed with this place of peace near family in northern Utah.
( I thank our children who helped her move in and get settled, purchased the bed and set it up, and stocked the kitchen with food ... while I was out of town in meetings.  That day was difficult for me, not being with my dear companion.)

Today I was privileged to be with Kay all day.  Visits from our daughters, Kay’s sister and brother-in-law, our son and grandson ... made this Tuesday special.  (And the comfort food provided was heavenly as well.)

Our grandson learned some valuable lessons from his grandmother (and from the Spirit, I believe) ... not just during a tender, private visit, but from years of fun times spent with her while observing an example of righteous living.

If this were continued another week or two, it could be renamed “Tuesdays with Kay”.  Regardless, the lessons we all learn from my angel wife are eternal.
With love ...

family fun at The Henry Ford Greenfield Village, Dearborn
visiting Grandma & Grandpa Cannon 26 May 2018
(historic carousel playing Kay's favorite church music!)

Sister Cannon serving with our sisters 15 July 2018
(Kay wearing a sweater in mid-summer Michigan)