Friday, July 17, 2020

Day in the Neighborhood

Yesterday I collected a few of my photos of the Ogden Utah area to show a visitor from Alabama.  An open house was held here last night for neighbors to meet her and enjoy good food.  The evening was successfully filled with friendly talk and refreshment, so I saved my show for another day.

In the meantime, I can share some with the few friends and family who may run across this post.  Easy to throw in a little family history on this beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Pioneer Days celebrated with artsy horses in July

welcome diner at FrontRunner train station

telling visitors where to go

 view from our home 2005-2009
with temple and Kay's favorite flowers

Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum
reminding me of Kay's Deseret Dolls in Layton

Ogden River trail I like to walk and bike

shave ice added to Farr Better Ice Cream
for sisters visiting dad nearby

end of the day at favorite gathering place by temple
– Farr's celebrating 100 years of ice cream