Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Tuesday Progress

For the record: This morning I held a 54-minute phone meeting with an author-client friend of mine in Florida, and I ordered Amazon to ship copies of his latest book to him.   A 9am trip to the city dump with our “action man” neighbor was a fun service project and my first visit there.  That’s progress.  I was impressed!

Starting an early lunch, I happened to visit Classical89.org in time to hear a BYU devotional from 7/10/2018.  The university editor spoke about faith in Jesus Christ and gave me new insight about trials in life; it made my day!

Not wanting a hot walk for three blocks to the bike shop, I drove to get my flat tire repaired.  Two more stops on the way home.  Paid a bill, visited with nice neighbors, and walked around the block.  Goes without saying, I wrote this.

My haphazard (random) journal is a way to track progress toward my Tuesday-time-off plan.  I’m not there yet, but it was a special day, feeling close to Kay.  (Recording impressions is something else I need to work on.)  “At the end of the day,” it’s progress.