Sunday, October 6, 2019

“Love Is a Song”

We are truly blessed ... with love!

The love theme from my favorite Disney film, Bambi (1942), expresses my feelings this morning.  My love for Kay is forever, and my hope will never die.
(Copied from LyricFind:)

Love is a song that never ends
Life may be swift and fleeting
Hope may die, yet love's beautiful music
Comes each day like the dawn

Love is a song that never ends
...

I am grateful to Heavenly Father for His plan of happiness and for our Savior, Jesus Christ.  And daily miracles witnessed to me by the Holy Ghost, the Comforter, who inspires uplifting music.  I am thankful for my wife Kay, our family, and dear friends; all have tenderly allowed me to stay close to them in spirit during the last twelve months and the years before Kay’s passing.

Life is good, and we all are loved.