Monday, January 25, 2021

First 90 Days

The first quarter of 2021 has 90 days (one less than Q1 last year).  For me, I think it may largely determine the course of the remaining 275 days.  How is that?

With the first month almost gone, “as time goes by” (Casablanca 1942), what do the first 90 days look like to you?  Are we making progress?  (Pausing here for thought at Colonial Court.)

While getting excited about the future, last week I was mainly drinking in the past.  Thankfully, my sweetheart Kay saved papers from her childhood (Avenues SLC) and teenage years (Vancouver BC).  Scanning (digitizing) them with iPhone and light box brought me endless joy and occasional tears.  A friend asked, “What does that have to do with packing for the move?”  My simple explanation: lightening my load.  I could have added, “The world will always welcome lovers ...”

Oh yes, we know how that is.