Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy Day!

Can you remember a new year that was needed more than this?  And do we call it “twenty twenty-one” or “two thousand twenty-one”?  Regardless, this is a happy day for many of us!


Among other good things, I did three today: missed an early-morning call so I could sleep late, jumped through hoops to cancel my Adobe plan (not needed), and held an impromptu neighbors party with a sweet friend’s assistance.


A favorite rhapsody on Classical 89 this afternoon inspired an image of Sweetheart Kay by my side at symphony hall in Salt Lake City.  We were in the moment together.  Memories of concerts we enjoyed brought tears of love.  I recommend it ... (love, that is).


Being in a happy place in life with cheerful family and friends, I started the new year with a joyful day.  Expect happy days ahead!