Saturday, December 31, 2016

Fast Forward to 2017

Just for the record, it was a very different year for Kay and me, as usual. Our one-page family newsletter shared the synopsis; (can make more copies to meet a demand).

Year-end fireworks in the foggy distance.  (When we were young, we just banged pans on the back porch at midnight to celebrate New Year's.)

TV in the other room – anything extraordinary?
Wearing my orange Stihl ear protectors while vacuuming – symbolic of how I blocked out most political talk in 2016.
A sweet repeat of Christmas choir music with David Archuleta – my own reward for cleaning floors.

"Happy New Year from Google!" – a timely, personal greeting from our go-to search engine.
What more can I say this year?  Just that I wanted to end with a fast note ... for the record.




"Grow old with me ... the best is yet to be ..."