Sunday, December 25, 2016

Pics of Christmas Past Too

Somehow he did it – I still haven't figured out how, although I got some clues from movies we've watched.  So Santa fit this senior couple into his busy schedule of deliveries to good girls and boys everywhere.  And I have not been that good, but won't get into that here.  Our stockings were hung ... and got partially filled.  With heavenly music in the air, and a few presents under the tree, this Christmas Day is a case of "less is more".  I love it!

Christmas today brings back sweet memories of family celebrating this special season as we remember our Savior's birth.  That calls for more pictures I'm picking out.  My words can't do it justice; maybe if I were a better writer ...

missing young Elder Cannon on Christmas morning '94,  East Mill Creek

Let's see ... what can we feed this crowd? (at frontier family get-together)

Kay's gifts to go for 2015

gaming devices popular with Cannon Family at frontier home

Cannons playing Grandma Kay's old-fashioned game with corks & beans

"Once there was a snowman ..."

growing Cannon Family visiting our Colonial Court home

Ned pondering nightlights in frontier home, 7 Dec 2011

Cannon high school choir Christmas concert was fantastic!

Arizona Cannon Christmas joy!