Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Tuesday Is Christmas!

After a blessed day of rest, what better day than Monday to tie up loose ends (I did two of four), mingle with dear friends, and celebrate Christmas Eve with quiet reflection on our Savior’s birth.  Completing the perfect trio, Christmas on Tuesday is ideal, I feel.

With love, I wish you all a memorable Christmas,
Tuesday with family and friends, near and far!


Postscript: Today, Thursday the 27th, I mailed to friends in Florida and Hawaii.  Yesterday I mailed to family in Arizona (very important for Christmas).  That leaves only one of the four “loose ends” to tie up.  At the end of the day, as they say, what counts is ... doing your best.  (Late last night, I was about to open my laptop and speed-write a long to-do list, but wisdom prevailed like, “That won’t help you go to sleep.”)
Although I run way behind her usual schedule, I suspect our Kay is nevertheless smiling, knowing how much I depended on her for such things.  I am comforted by that thought and our family’s patience with me.  (Tears of love.)  This is when I am most grateful for our tradition of celebrating all twelve days of Christmas until January 6th, Three Kings’ Day.
Cheers, everyone!