Friday, November 12, 2010

Five Forever Favorites

Here I focus on five favorites I feel stuck on for life --five you won't find in my profile.  (Specifically, I thought of products in the marketplace:)

1. Chocolate (my favorite fast food!)
2. Cheddar cheese sandwich crackers (Keebler, etc.) (lunch on the go)
3. Notepad, a Microsoft Accessory (lean & fast on any PC)
4. Dockers loose-fitting, lightweight slacks (from DI and JC Penney)
5. New Balance walking shoes (sturdy, lightweight)

I could go on and on with this list, but then it wouldn't be a fast read for such trivia.

Why do I get philosophical about such mundane things?  They are not of great importance to me.  Simply put, they serve to simplify and stabilize my life.  It’s my comfort zone; (especially chocolate, which I must add to my Favorite Movies list no one looks at.)

Full disclosure:  I am not being paid by any manufacturer/producer; nor do I, or anyone in my family (that I’m aware of), own stock in said companies.  (What a comfort to get that out in the open!)

How fast can you list five of YOUR forever favorites?