Saturday, November 27, 2010

Rivalry is Fun

Plenty has already been said about it, including a little friendly discussion at Thanksgiving dinner.  (Yes, we all still love each other.)

Two of our oldest, wisest grandsons (brothers) revealed a little rivalry between them, and agreed to share with me a thought about THE GAME this year.  Now it’s apparent they decided not to fuel the familial fire, and opted to keep their feelings to themselves.  Like I said --very wise.

Me?  Hints: My wife & I graduated from THE University of UTAH, Dad was on the polo team at THE University, and red has been my favorite color since I was a kid.  However, I can’t even remember what year the BCS-bound Utes beat the Cougars 48 to 24;  (does anyone know?)   And I love to see the Y win lots of games, so I'm sorta neutral ... you know --disengaged.  So, I say, "May the best team win!"

Go Utes!!  You're the BEST!!! )